100% Natural and Soluble Propolmannan Fiber
Vital Fiber features Shimizu Propol® A propolmannan—a highly pure, natural soluble fiber. Propol A is created from Amorphophallus konjac-derived glucomannan using proprietary processing techniques. This fiber has been studied for its viscosity and for its stability through the digestive tract; and studies support its health effects, such as on satiety, weight control, glucose and lipid metabolism, and bowel regularity.*
- Supports Satiety*
- Supports Weight Control*
- Supports Glucose Metabolism*
- Supports Cholesterol Metabolism*
- Supports Healthy Bowel Movements*
- Serves as a Prebiotic for Intestinal Bacteria*
Serving Size: 6 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Dietary Fiber (from Propol® A propolmannan)(Amorphophallus konjac)(tuber)
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
All Proviva® Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards.
Take three to six capsules once per day, or take three capsules 30 to 60 minutes before each of your two biggest meals, or use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, and silica.
Propol® is a registered trademark of Shimizu Chemical Corporation.
Proviva’s adrenal support has been life changing! My energy level stays balanced all day, sleep is regulated and this overall sense of calmness has been such a wonderful surprise. I... read more wish every woman could have access to the hormone center and Proviva. Thank you Proviva!!!!!!
- Regulating Blood Sugar and Prediabetes: Lauren Loya MD for Proviva
- Science on the Gut Microbiome and Robust Gut Health : Lauren Loya MD
- How to Improve Anxiety without Medication : Lauren Loya MD
- The Adrenal System, Stress Response, and Dysfunction : Lauren Loya MD
- Zinc Glycinate: Important for Thyroid Conversion, Testosterone Metabolism, and Immune Function.