Proprietary DIM, Curcumin, BioPerine® Formula
Hormone Balance represents a three-dimensional approach to supporting healthy estrogen metabolism. Research suggests that diindolylmethane (DIM), curcumin (from turmeric extract), and the patented black pepper extract BioPerine® support balanced estrogen metabolism.*
- Supports Healthy Estrogen Metabolism in Females and Males*
- Supports Detoxification of Xenoestrogens*
- Provides Support for Antioxidant Mechanisms
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
** Daily Value not established.
All Proviva® Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards.
Take two capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
HPMC (capsule), stearic acid, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, and medium-chain triglyceride oil.
BioPerine is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corp. BioPerine isprotected by US patents 5,536,506; 5,744,161; 5,972,382; and 6,054,585.
My bloodwork results have improved greatly since I started taking Proviva supplements. I highly recommend! Take control of your health with supplements rather than just relying on medicines that sometimes... read more help one issue but cause another with side effects.
- Science on the Gut Microbiome and Robust Gut Health : Lauren Loya MD
- How to Improve Anxiety without Medication : Lauren Loya MD
- The Adrenal System, Stress Response, and Dysfunction : Lauren Loya MD
- Zinc Glycinate: Important for Thyroid Conversion, Testosterone Metabolism, and Immune Function.
- Vital Enzymes: Full Spectrum Digestive Enzyme.
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Amino Acids
- Anti Aging
- Blood Sugar
- Bone Health
- Bowel Movement
- Brain Health
- Breast Health
- Cognitive Function
- Energy Posts
- Gut Health
- Heart Health
- Joint Health
- Mental Alertness
- Weight Management