Proviva’s Essential Diagnostic blood test provides a baseline for vital health markers. Results include a full Functional Health Report and full diagnostic results panel. Results will become available online in ~ 10 business days after the test is performed.
To book a phlebotomist for this draw add the service in the cart before checkout.
Not available in New York, New Jersey, or Rhode Island.
Tests performed include:
- Complete Blood Count with Differential (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count (RBC); red cell count; white blood cell count (WBC)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (Alanine aminotransferase (ALT/SGPT); albumin:globulin (A:G) ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; aspartate aminotransferase (AST/SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; eGFR calculation; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum)
- Lipid Panel (Cholesterol, total; high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculation); triglycerides; very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) cholesterol (calculation))
- Ferritin + Iron + Total Iron Binding Capacity
- Hemoglobin (HB) A1C with EAG (Hemoglobin A1c by immunoassay; estimated average glucose)
- Free T3
- Free T4
- Reflex to TPO
- Vitamin D