The TruAge Complete Collection includes:
Core Types of Aging:
- Epigenetic Biological Age | Your Whole-Body Summary
- Telomere Length | Aging based on cellular replication
- Dunedin PACE | A speedometer for your current rate of aging
- Extrinsic Epigenetic Age | Immune System Impact on Age
- Intrinsic Epigenetic Age | Aging Independent of Immune System
- Immune cell-type ratios and CD4:CD8 ratio
- Weight Loss Response to Caloric Restriction
The TruAge Complete Collection offers an entire suite of epigenetic aging reports and aging algorithms to give you a more comprehensive picture of biological aging.
For those who want to quantify how their lifestyle and genetic makeup is affecting their aging, this new and improved blood spot collection card makes taking a sample as easy as letting a few drops fall onto the paper.
TruAge Complete measures aging, so you can manage it.
Physician Report This 75+ page baseline biological report contains your biological age, EpiAge ratio, how you compare to the general population, and treatment framework
You can think of this report as a personalized literature review. Since 60 % of the methylation markers are changeable, it is crucial to know which epidemiological factors affect your biological score. This will help you identify which part of your lifestyle you can target to decrease your biological age. This report also includes general information about epigenetics, biological age, methylation markers, how this test was created, aging as a disease, how to slow your aging, and more.
Patient Report: The patient report is an abbreviated version (7 pages) of the physician report it contains your bio age, EpiAge ratio, how you compare to the population, and treatment framework.