Proviva’s Advanced Diagnostic blood test provides a deep analysis of vital health markers and keys to future longevity. Maintain a monthly membership to get quarterly testing at no additional cost, and monitor markers across a time series. Included in the membership is 20% off Proviva products.
Results will become available online in ~ 10 business days after the test is performed.
* You won’t be charged for the ongoing membership until one month after purchase, if you’d like this diagnostic testing only once, cancel anytime.
To book a phlebotomist for this draw add the service in the cart before checkout.
Not available in New York, New Jersey, or Rhode Island.
Tests performed include:
- Complete Blood Count with Differential (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count (RBC); red cell count; white blood cell count (WBC)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (Alanine aminotransferase (ALT/SGPT); albumin:globulin (A:G) ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; aspartate aminotransferase (AST/SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; eGFR calculation; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum)
- Lipid Panel (Cholesterol, total; high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculation); triglycerides; very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) cholesterol (calculation))
- Ferritin + Iron + Total Iron Binding Capacity
- Hemoglobin (HB) A1C with EAG
- TSH (Thyroid-stimulating Hormone)
- Free T4
- Free T3 (Triiodothyronine)
- TPO (Thyroid Peroxidase) Antibodies
- Reverse T3
- Vitamin D
- CRP (C-Reactive Protein) (CRP)
- DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone)
- Cortisol, AM
- Free Testosterone
- Total Testosterone
- Vitamin B12 and Folates
- PSA (Prostate-specific Antigen) (MALE ONLY)
- DHT (Dihydrotestosterone)
- Uric Acid
- Progesterone (FEMALE ONLY)
58 Total Markers Tested