Active B Spectrum
$55.99 — Auto-Ship Available
In stock (can be backordered)
B Complex with Benfotiamine and Quatrefolic®
Active B Spectrum contains the entire spectrum of B vitamins to support adrenal, neurological, and stress-related functions. It features activated forms of vitamins B2, B6, and B12; benfotiamine, a fat soluble, more physiologically active form of thiamin; and folate as Quatrefolic®, which is proven to have greater stability, solubility, and bioavailability over calcium salt forms of 5-MTHF.*
- Supports Carbohydrate Metabolism*
- Supports Healthy Nervous System/Adrenal/Immune Function*
- Supports Cardiovascular Health*
- Supports Healthy Mental Function and Mood*
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 180
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Thiamin (as thiamine HCl)
Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium)
Niacin (130 mg as niacinamide and 10 mg as niacin)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5’-phosphate)
Folate (as Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)
|400 mcg DFE||100%|
Vitamin B12 (as MecobalActive™ methylcobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)
Choline (as choline dihydrogen citrate)
** Daily Value not established.
All Proviva® Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards.
Take one capsule once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A. Produced under US patent 7,947,662.
MecobalActive™ is a trademark of Ferrer Health Tech.
My experience with Proviva has been nothing short of stellar. I like that that supplements are pharmaceutical grade and they are great quality. They ship quickly and the website is... read more easy to navigate. I like how each product has an explanation of ingredients and what it does for the consumer. I suggest these to my patients, family and friends!
- Factors Contributing to Brain Fog and How to Increase Healthy Brain Function – Lauren Loya MD
- Factors and Effects on Osteopenia and Osteoporosis by Lauren Loya MD
- Regulating Blood Sugar and Prediabetes: Lauren Loya MD for Proviva
- Science on the Gut Microbiome and Robust Gut Health : Lauren Loya MD
- How to Improve Anxiety without Medication : Lauren Loya MD