This comprehensive diagnostic test measures the biomarkers that drive your mental and physical health- at an unbeatable price
⇒ Hormone Balance
⇒ Metabolic Condition
⇒ Critical Nutrients
⇒ Thyroid Health
⇒ Key Health Risks
To get the most in depth picture and better optimize your health, choose the Advanced Diagnostic which can include discounted quarterly testing, comparison results, and product discounts.
What good are test results without the knowledge of how the body systems interact?
Enter machine learning and Proviva’s Functional Health Report
Most tests measure only 3-6 biomarkers. Proviva’s Essential Dignostic measures 42 for a complete picture of your health, including advanced biomarkers rarely available in mainstream medicine.
Results are delivered with a full Functional Health Report and personalized performance plan to get you on track for greater longevity.
Get your blood drawn at a local Labcorp or even right at home, then receive your results via a simple comprehensive readout available online.
Get Your Friend or Family Member to take the first Step
The Essential Diagnostic includes a blood test, full clinical summary, and personalized plan outlining hormone optimization, nutraceutical, and lifestyle tools that can improve healthy lifespan and be the starting point for preventative treatment.
A test of the Essential Diagnostic‘s depth usually costs $750+. We offer our diagnostic at a lower cost to empower you with the data to take control of your health.
A test of the Advanced Diagnostic‘s depth is at least $1500+.
Why Normal Isn’t Optimal
Most ‘normal’ biomarker ranges are focused on diagnosing disease, not on helping you identify what’s optimal for your personal performance. For example, the traditional ‘normal’ range for vitamin D is 30-100 ng/ml, however research suggests 50-100 ng/ml is a more optimal range for performance. The Proviva Diagnostic isn’t just a comprehensive snapshot of your health, it’s a proactive investment in reaching your peak.
Your body’s chemical messengers, influencing thousands of operations in the human body.
- TSH (Thyroid-stimulating Hormone)
- Free T4
- Free T3 (Triiodothyronine)
- TPO (Thyroid Peroxidase) Antibodies
Natural compounds that your body needs for disease prevention and growth.
- Ferritin + Iron + Total Iron Binding Capacity
- Hemoglobin (HB) A1C with EAG
- Vitamin D
How cleanly and efficiently your body converts food to energy.
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- Alanine aminotransferase (ALT/SGPT)
- albumin:globulin (A:G) ratio
- alkaline phosphatase
- aspartate aminotransferase (AST/SGOT)
- BUN:creatinine ratio
- carbon dioxide
- eGFR calculation
- protein, total
How well your heart, liver, and other key organs are performing.
- Lipid Panel
- high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol
- low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculation)
- very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL)
- cholesterol (calculation))
- Complete Blood Count with Differential
- mean corpuscular volume (MCV)
- mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH)
- mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC)
- red cell distribution width (RDW)
- percentage and absolute differential counts
- platelet count (RBC)
- red cell count
- white blood cell count (WBC)
Key Risk Factors
Overall systemic health and potential for future health issues.
- Thyroid Function
- Heart Health
- Blood Sugar
- Metabolic Panel
- Lipid Health
- Vital Nutrients
Get the Proviva Membership, Including the Advanced Diagnostic.
- Take the blood test covering 58 biomarkers driving your health and performance
- Receive a personalized plan of nutraceuticals, lifestyle improvements, and hormone imbalances
- Track your levels over time and save 20% immediately on other testing and nutraceuticals
Add the Membership for $149/mo
“Measuring your biomarkers over time is essential to maintaining longevity and can identify future problems before they arise.“
– Lauren Loya MD, Founder of The Hormone Center & Medical Director of Proviva Health
How It Works
Complete Your Blood Draw or Test Kit
Walk-in to your local Labcorp or add on a booking with a phlebotomist to draw your blood at your home or office. For Test kits, complete your test at home.
Tell Us About Yourself
Complete your basic information assessment so we can understand your current health and help you reach your goals.
Get Your Results
Approximately 10 business days after your test, your results and Functional Health Plan will be available through the Proviva portal online.
Take Action on Your Results
Review and download your diagnostic results, reports and functional health recommendations and choose whether you’d like to start a testing membership!